A Guide On How To Permanently Delete Your Gmail Account!
Instructions on how to delete your Google Mail account indefinitely or permanently.
While many people believe that Gmail is the best email platform available, there are many who do not share this opinion.
Gmail may not be the best email service for you if you dislike the advertising emails, the many labels, and tags, or are concerned about your security.
Because you’re most likely using Google services on other platforms (such as YouTube or Google search), it’s a good idea to double-check that none of your other information will be erased.
Fortunately, deleting your account is a straightforward process.
Rest assured that you can do the same thing if you wish to delete all of your Google accounts.
On the other hand, this post is intended for folks who wish to remove their Gmail account.
Before Permanently Delete Your Gmail Account, There Are A Few Things You Should Think About And Check On Your List.
- Suppose your Gmail account is linked to any social media accounts. In that case, you will not be able to restore or reset any of your social media account information through the Gmail interface. This covers social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, Instagram, etc. Before you delete your account, set up a backup email address to which you will forward all correspondence.
- There may be email subscriptions that you wish to continue reading, in which case you will need to update your account information on those websites as well.
- Any contacts or information maintained on Gmail will be lost due to this. Consider downloading your data and storing it in a secure location separate from your computer.
- The deletion of your Gmail account will not result in the release of your username. As a result, if you ever wish to create a new Gmail account, you will have to create a whole new username.
- Deleting your Gmail account does not result in the deletion of your Google account, so you will still be able to access Drive and other Google products if you choose to do so later.
The following instructions will walk you through deleting your Gmail account. If you have a smartphone, you can follow the same instructions.
How to Permanently Deactivate Your Gmail Account
Step 1: Log in to your online account.
Sign in to your Google Account by visiting myaccount.google.com and clicking the Sign in button on the right side of the page. Sign in with your Gmail credentials by entering them in the appropriate fields.
Step 2: Log into your account settings.
You’ll find Data & personalization under the Accounts heading. This is normally located on the left-hand side of the page, near the other options and options.
Step 3: Select the Delete Products option.
After that, you’ll need to either Delete a service or Delete your account.
Google gives you two options: delete a Google service or your entire Google account. If you only want to get rid of Gmail, click on Delete a service. Click on Delete your Account If you want to delete your account.
You will be prompted to re-enter your password and sign in.
Step 4: Delete Your Gmail Account
Before you proceed, you will receive a final warning on what deleting your account entails
If you are ready to continue, click on Delete Account.
Step 5: Open up your new account.
There will be a message that will instruct you to open an email sent to your new primary email address. At the bottom of the memo, you should click the “OK, Got it” button.
Step 6: Confirm your status.
Then you will receive a confirmation email. Check the details of it and click on the confirmation link. A page will open asking if you want to confirm that you want to delete your Gmail account.
Enter your password and click “Confirm.” then finally, you will receive a confirmation message that your account has been deleted.
It takes some time and many pages to click through, but deleting your Gmail account isn’t difficult.
We appreciate you for taking the time to read!
We endeavour to deliver the most up-to-date and essential information for tech enthusiasts.
Finally, we hope you found this article interesting? And what do you think about ”A Guide On How To Permanently Delete Your Gmail Account!?”
Please you should get in touch with us if you want to contribute to this article or advertise.